Boatload of Crosswords application for Windows
The Boatload of Crosswords application for Windows has been discontinued.
But if you've already bought a license for Boatload of Crosswords,
you can still download the application again if necessary,
and get a replacement activation code
that will work on your computer currently.
To do that:
- If you don't already have a "Boatload of Crosswords" icon on the desktop of your current computer,
download and install the application onto your current computer.
To do that, click the following link to start the download,
and then "Run" or "Open" the downloaded file (different web browsers use different terminology):
Running the downloaded file will open the InstallShield Wizard,
on which you mainly need to click a "Next" button a few times,
and then click the "Finish" button to finish the installation.
- Double-click the "Boatload of Crosswords" icon on your desktop to open the Boatload of Crosswords application.
Boatload of Crosswords will then display the request code that you will need below.
- Sign in to your Boatload Puzzles account.
If you can't remember your password, or if your e-mail address has changed since you bought your license,
click the "Reset it" link on that page to solve the problem.
- On the "Your Account" page, click the "New Code" button.
- On the "New Boatload of Crosswords Activation Code" page,
enter the request code that Boatload of Crosswords displayed in step (2) above, and click the "Continue" button.
- When you receive the e-mail message containing your new activation code,
enter the new activation code into Boatload of Crosswords,
by following the instructions included in that message.
For a description of how the score is determined,
Other support issues
For all other support issues, contact us.