Replaced your computer, or you can't use Boatload of Crosswords on your computer any more
If you've already bought a license for the Boatload of Crosswords application,
and you've either replaced your computer, or you can no longer use the application on your computer for any reason,
you will need to get a replacement activation code
that will work on your computer currently.
To do that:
- Download and install the Boatload of Crosswords application onto your current computer.
- Double-click the "Boatload of Crosswords" icon on your desktop to open the Boatload of Crosswords application.
Boatload of Crosswords will then display the request code that you will need below.
- Sign in to your Boatload Puzzles account.
If you can't remember your password, or if your e-mail address has changed since you bought your license,
click the "Reset it" link on that page to solve the problem.
- On the "Your Account" page, click the "New Code" button.
- On the "New Boatload of Crosswords Activation Code" page,
enter the request code that Boatload of Crosswords displayed in step (2) above, and click the "Continue" button.
- When you receive the e-mail message containing your new activation code,
enter the new activation code into Boatload of Crosswords,
by following the instructions included in that message.
Other support issues
For all other support issues, contact us.
If the problem is that you can't use the Boatload of Crosswords application on your computer any more
for any reason, please use the instructions in the section above, rather than contacting us.
If you're encountering a problem when trying to follow the instructions in the section above,
let us know which step of the instructions you are having a problem with,
and describe in as much detail as possible what specific problem you are encountering
when you try to perform that step of the instructions.